Saturday, October 5, 2013

SATURDAY

. . . . .I  checked out the condition of the river this afternoon when I drove in to bowling practice. The water is still high and muddy looking with more rain expected by this time tomorrow. Those poor fish; they are getting past me. [As if I would catch one if they didn't].. . . . .The first five lines of bowling today created an average of 147; I felt very good about that but the second five did not hold up to my expectations. The total for ten lines was 139.4... I will return on Monday and try again. After bowling I stopped by Pet Smart and bought some Boundry to use on the tires in the garage. Roy is upset because ChiChi keeps peeing on the tires and leaving wet spots on the floor next to the tires. He only does that when it is raining because the little prince thinks he is too good to go out in the rain just to pee. The little snot-bucket.

No comments:

Post a Comment