Monday, October 21, 2013

MONDAY

. . . . .  .I had the laundry all caught up by 9:30 this morning. I am happy to count that as exercise. . . . Doggy and I spent about four hours at the fishing hole today. It was very cool until the sun came out around 1PM. After that is was a pleasure to sit in the sun and listen to the river gurgling by. No fish were caught but I am sure that is only because there are no fish in the river at this time. I have great faith in the eggs I am using for bait, the same ones the Coho went after last week. If the weather holds I will be looking forward to returning on Wednesday. .  . .  .Silly dog rolled in something dirty this afternoon, such a mess. I'm glad he is not sleeping in my bed. He is past due for a bath, but after today I am sure I will have to force myself [and him] into that chore again.

No comments:

Post a Comment