Monday, October 14, 2013

MONDAY

. . . . .I kept my appointment with my dentist. She sure is a cute little thing, a real doll, great smile. She did a fine job filling the one tooth and waved good by as I left. The girl in the front office is Jessie James reincarnated, she robbed me of $308.75. That much for a single filling? I have heard that houses of ill repute are a lot like that; you love the girls but the Madam will steal you blind. . . . . I also stopped by the bowling alley and did a lousy job for the first five lines getting only a 126 average. When I buckled down and really paid attention I got out of there with a 150 for the second five. . .  .I can only do well when I really pay attention, it seems.. . .  .Stopped by to see Bob in the therapy facility after leaving the bowling alley, lunch came while I was there so I kept him company while he ate. I did not stay too long [he eats fast] and was home by 2:00, in time for my own lunch. The Monday Night Football game is on so I will watch those commercials for a while and see if the game is exciting enough to keep me around.

No comments:

Post a Comment