Sunday, October 6, 2013

SUNDAY

. . . . . Doggy and I ventured down the hill this morning to check the river. There was not a cloud in the sky, a most beautiful day. I just checked my on-line weather and it claims rain is expected for 12:15 am, about four and half hours away. I am not going to stay up to see how far off that prediction is.. . . .The river is looking much better, more slate colored than tan or mud. Perhaps this next rain will not be so bad and I can start fishing soon. This afternoon I watched football and a good movie called 'Tumble Weeds'. I have no idea who the actors were but the story was great and I would enjoy seeing what comes next in their lives. Tom, the Computer Guy, delivered the PC about 5:30. Too much dust had settled on the innards of the machine and the power supply burned out. Tom suggested a can of air be used every three months or so to keep it clean. I have put it on my grocery list. It was a good day, Roy has company and their dog gives ChiChi fits so I am forced to keep him inside so he won't bark so much. I have renamed him 'Mister Barker'. Things are good!

No comments:

Post a Comment