Thursday, October 17, 2013

THURSDAY

. . . . I should have stayed home today. Or perhaps just not gone to the bowling alley. The team would have done better because I did not even bowl my league average and we lost. . . . . After bowling I stopped by to check in with Bob in the recovery facility. He is doing very well and I am convinced he will be out of there in early December. . . . .On the way home I stopped in at Safeway to pick up some groceries and while I was there I also got my flu shot for the year. . . . While at Costco last Friday Caren purchased a six can case of electronics duster so I stopped by to pick up my half. She was at a doctors appointment and Ron had no idea what I owed for my half so I took my cans and ran. . . . We had wonderful weather again today, I didn't even wear a jacket when I went in the market. That will not last much longer but the weather man seems to be in a good mood these days. He still predicts another week of Indian Summer. I wonder if that is politically correct. Perhaps we should call it Red Skins Summer. This PC stuff is a lot of crap. According to this person. Man. guy. male. Whatever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment