Saturday, October 26, 2013

SATURDAY

. . . . . The World Series game I thought I would be watching last night is on tonight. I have been switching between that and the Oregon Ducks football game.. . . ChiChi and I were at the fishing hole for almost three hours today without catching anything, of course. It turned out to be a nice afternoon after the clouds parted and allowed the sun to show his face. I will attempt to stay awake long enough to watch the end of the ball game. Last night I made the mistake of turning on the movie 'Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?' and it ran until ten. I was sleepy when it started but like a good book I was unable to put it down. I don't think I had ever seen it before. It was one of the better Hollywood productions. Very well done and no foul language, I have no idea why it is so difficult to do that these days. Perhaps it has a lot to do with the 'dumbing down of America' that is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment