Wednesday, October 9, 2013

WEDNESDAY

. . . . .Ron and I had lunch at the Sushi Restaurant in Kelso today. He likes sushi and I had never tried the stuff so away we went. It was my Birthday present to him; he suffered through his 59th last Saturday. . . . I can find no fault with Sushi; I ordered what Ron ordered and since he usually does not order the raw fish I still have yet to admit that I have not yet eaten raw sushi. I have no idea what was in my dish except to say that the salad was made of Squid. Perhaps it was uncooked Squid. I don't know. I am not a lover of sea food so I can't say I will make an effort to try it again but I can at least have an idea of what is expected should I ever be invited to that type food in the future. . . . This afternoon I used CheapAir.com to make my reservations for my winter in Mazatlan. The price this year is $544.00. That is $22 higher than last year and does not include the baggage charge but as far as I am concerned it is cheap at half the cost. All of that sunshine, Natalia's  company and her cooking for two months of the winter is hard to beat. A few weeks ago she told me the bowling alley is now open and if that remains the case I plan on taking my bowling ball. Hopefully I will be able to improve my average. The extra exercise is a plus too!

1 comment:

  1. Is your computer working o.k. now? What did the repair guy charge to blow it out with air? Is dust all that was wrong with it -- just needed air blown on the dust? thanks...................

    ReplyDelete