Saturday, October 12, 2013

SATURDAY

. . . . .I had a happy day at the bowling alley today. My first five lines produced a 142 average and the second set of five came to 157, giving me 149.7 for the day. I will return Monday and hope to do as well. After bowling I decided to go see Bob in the Rehab facility. As I was driving down Hudson Avenue I spotted Billy relaxing on his front steps so I stopped and visited with him for a couple of minutes. Billy is looking pretty good. Good color, gets around fairly well. I asked him if he had any complaints these days and he told me he did not like getting phoned early in the morning and reminded to take his medicine. I told him I would not like that either and asked what time they called him. He said about nine or ten o'clock. I then asked what time he goes to bed and he admitted to seven or eight. Life is tough sometimes.. . . I got home in time to watch the end of the Oregon/Washington football game and the start of the NASCAR race. Good weather is expected next week, perhaps the river will clear a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment