Friday, November 15, 2013

FRIDAY

. . . . Doggy and I were at the fishing hole for a while. Still no fish though. We got there just in time to get comfortable reading when the rain started. I put the book away and pulled ChiChi onto my lap and sat under the umbrella for two hours. My patience finally ran out and we left for home about 1PM. The rain stopped shortly after. Life is like that. As soon as I got inside Roy's wife phoned and asked me to walk to the mail box to get the mail. She said Roy was not feeling well and she did not want him out of the house. ChiChi and I did that although the dog did not venture too far from the house like he usually does; I think he had had enough rain for one day and did not wish to tempt the fates any further. When I got to Roy's back door to leave the mail Ilona met me and said that Roy was on the floor and could not get up. I went inside and helped him get on to the couch, he has a terrible cough and says he will visit the hospital tomorrow if he is not doing better. I suggested he go without waiting but he is as stubborn as I am and said he would wait. I told Ilona to phone me if she needs help again, she said she would but the phone never rang.

No comments:

Post a Comment