Sunday, November 10, 2013

SUNDAY

. . . . . My first five lines were not so hot today. 125. I did buckle down though and show an improvement of 140 or so during the second five lines. My final average was 133. Really aggravating but I can only continue with the practicing. Billy had his 44th Birthday today so I stopped in for a minute and visited. He was watching NASCAR and we didn't have a lot to talk about anyway. He, Mel and I will get together next week and share a KFC meal as a Birthday present. KFC is his favorite. All three of us like dead chicken the way KFC prepares it.. . . .I also stopped by to say hello to Bob again. I didn't stay long because I was getting hungry and he was waiting for lunch to arrive. At least there was no rain today, I'd like to wash the car but I am not convinced the rainy season is over. Maybe next June.

No comments:

Post a Comment