Friday, November 29, 2013

FRIDAY

. . . . I was really pleased with my bowling results today. The first five lines averaged 154 and the second produced a 148. Total pins for the ten lines came to 1512. I arrived knowing exactly how I was going to approach the foul line and as long as I continued doing that I was successful. There were two games when I lost my concentration, a 129 and a 139 but as soon as I began really concentrating I did well. I will say that the two  low games mentioned came just before I had lunch. The four lines after lunch averaged 153. I guess the secrete is to bowl with a full stomach and concentrate! I will return Sunday and see how well I remember my lesson. . .  .After bowling I stopped by Wal-mart to begin Christmas shopping and to stock up on fishing gear. One of these days I will surprise myself and catch a fish large enough to bring home. . . .  .I checked on Bob on my way home, we watched the last five minutes of the Washington/Washington football game then the therapy tech came by and took him away for some exercise. I will see him again Sunday and we will decide when he will be coming home. It is my plan to help him out with that but I also have a doctor appointment in Beaverton on Monday and then Vancouver on Tuesday. It'll work out, I'm sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment