Wednesday, November 27, 2013

WEDNESDAY

. . . . . ChiChi and I were at the fishing hole for four hours today. There were no clouds in the sky and no fish in the river. It was a comfortable day at the edge of the water but I did forget to take my book along so I used the free time as an excuse to grab the idiot stick and clean out the two inches of sand the last high water left on the floor of the sitting area. Those concrete tiles Mel donated and I laid are really nice to have there when attempting to remove the sand. The river water is still high, another foot of water and the sitting area will again be flooded. We are hoping that cold weather will stop the river from rising. The only problem then is that fishing is not as comfortable. I will spend more time at the bowling alley. It is just as frustrating as not catching fish but it is warmer.

1 comment:

  1. You need to remember to eat before you go bowling. I hope you're not waiting to eat equal to catching a fish. You'll starve to death. ;-)

    ReplyDelete