Sunday, November 24, 2013

SUNDAY

. . . . . .My hours at the bowling alley turned out well today. The first five lines was above my average at a nice [for me] 139. I was beginning to feel hungry toward the end of the second set of five lines but I still came out of it with a a 147.
After eating a small hamburger and a drink I felt perky enough to try another round of five and that one ended with an average of 148. That means that for the day I bowled a 144 average. Not bad for a young guy! What especially pleased me was the 14the line. That ended up being a 208. That is the first time in over a year that I have bowled above 200. I feel that I know what it takes to bowl better but I have to learn how to really concentrate on each and every ball I throw. If I don't do that I fail too often.. . .  . I stopped in to see Bob again today; he is doing very well and looking forward to getting home on December 6th. This evening doggy and I watched football and ate too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment