Thursday, November 28, 2013

THANKSGIVING 2013

. . . . .I had a great dinner with the Teigens this afternoon; there were almost a dozen people there and all went will. Lots of good food, you can always count on Caren for that, and lots of fine company. I was sent home with enough left overs to keep me going for several days. . . .  .I noticed on the web site that the river has dropped almost two feet so perhaps Saturday I will try another few hours at the fishing hole. The only problem is that bad weather is expected soon. Tomorrow I will try the bowling alley then stop on the way home to resupply my fishing box with a few necessary items I have lost to the river. It was a good day. I left ChiChi home because he is not good with strangers and he was most pleased when I drove in to supply him with his dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment