Saturday, November 16, 2013

SATURDAY

. . . . I arrived at Mel's place shortly after noon and found both he and Billy unloading the KFC goodies on to the table. Mel found a shoot 'em up movie on the ION channel and we enjoyed an early afternoon get together. I delivered billy to his place later and since I was so close I decided to bowl a few lines. I was interested to see if my luck was still holding regarding my new delivery style. My first five lines produced a 152 average but I fell to a 139 during the second half of the afternoon. The average for the entire session came to 145.5. I was happy with that. The nice part is that most of my games were close to the average, I feel that shows consistency, that is something I need a lot more of. Now to continue that well when I bowl for the team on Thursdays. Time will tell.. . . . On the way home I stopped in to say hi to Bob, he showed me how well he can get out of the bed and lope around the room using his walker. About three more weeks and he expects to be out of there and home doing his own cooking again.

No comments:

Post a Comment