Tuesday, November 19, 2013

TUESDAY

 . . . .  . . . I spent four hours at the bowling alley today. I stayed so long because I was trying like the devil to bring my daily average up but it never happened, After twenty lines I had only a 131 average and sore thighs. The four 5 line breakdown came to 125.4-136.0-125.4-139.4. The only good thing for the day was that the last five lines were the best. However, the lady only charged me for 17 lines so that was a nice thing too. . .  .When I left the bowling alley I found that I had parked under a street light that the birds use for afternoon pooping and the rear deck of the car was covered in the stuff. Good weather is expected for tomorrow so I will wash the car. It will be good exercise if nothing else!. .  .I visited with Bob for a while this afternoon. A couple more weeks and he will be going home to his own cooking. I am not sure he is looking forward to that part of leaving but getting home is a wish he does have, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment