Sunday, November 3, 2013

SUNDAY

. . . . . My bowling showed a little improvement today; my first five lines brought in a 150 but the second five was only 134. I can't complain about a 142.6 overall for the day. I plan on being back on Tuesday and giving it another shot. . . . .After bowling I stopped by to see Bob again, for a few minutes; he was sitting at a table with other 'inmates' and I did not wish to bother him. He is looking good, I believe he will be at the class luncheon on Dec. 12. I also expect to see him at the '52' lunch on the 10th of December. I arrived home in time to catch the end of the NASCAR race and to watch the Seahawks sneak by Tampa Bay by the skin of their teeth. This was 'popcorn Sunday' so I suppose my weight will shoot up another pound or so. At least I forgot to salt the stuff. That was a happy accident. I still used too much butter though. My bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment