Tuesday, November 5, 2013

TUESDAY

. . . . . Bowling went well today. The first five lines became a 142.6 average and the second five ended with 153.4 average. That comes out to 148 for the day. I was pretty happy on the drive home. On the way I stopped in to check on Bob and to brag about my bowling. He has one more month and he will be out of that place and home doing his own cooking again. . . .  .I also stopped by Teigens again to discover that they were in the back yard yesterday doing some work while I was there tracking through the house looking for them. Caren sent me home with more of her home cooking. That is becoming a habit I can get used to! She is a good cook! Just like her Mom was!

1 comment:

  1. Why Thank You, Uncle Cliff. That is quite a compliment. My family has been good about tweeking my dishes, so you pretty much get the after effects. Beings as that was my first try at scalloped potatoes, it also will be tweeked a bit. Glad you enjoyed it.
    I do wish I had watched mom make more pies. Maybe someday I'll try it.

    ReplyDelete