Monday, November 4, 2013

MONDAY

. . . . . ChiChi has been having coughing spells for some time and since they are not getting any better I drove him to the vet this afternoon. It appears he has fluid on his lungs and the doctor gave him an injection that should clear things up. He also gave me some Furosemide 12.5 mg tablets to administer every 12 hours. I gave him one with his dinner at 3pm but have yet to see him pee'n. I am sure he will be in and out of his doggy door several times during the night. Perhaps the injection has made him lazy because he is doing a lot of napping this evening. I drove by Teigens to drop off some magazines and return a food container but they were not home. The housekeeper was driving the vacuum around the living room so I left the stuff on the kitchen counter and returned home. Home consisted of a movie and some more Football. {Green Bay} The river still appeared to be a bit dirty; I hope it clears up so I can back to fishing.

1 comment:

  1. We were home, we were just out in the shed as I had carried some Halloween decorations out to be put away for the year. Poor Rena came running out to the shed saying, "Chi Chi, ChiChi" I dont know if its that she was happy or freaking out. Ever since he made her stay out of the bedroom from under the bed, I don't know if she afraid of him or he's afraid of her. Poor ChiChi...
    Seriously, I really think Rena just felt bad that you were leaving thinking we werent home and she was trying to stop you.
    So glad you took ChiChi to the vet.
    Sol ended up at the hospital tonight also. He broke 2 ribs coughing! He tried to go in to work but after 2 1/2 hours he had to go to the hospital as he was hurting too bad. 3rd time in 28 years that he has been that sick. They gave him some pain meds (which he was sure loaded on), an antibiotic, and a cough stuff. He will probably go back to work tomorrow knowing him.

    ReplyDelete