Tuesday, November 26, 2013

TUESDAY

. . . . . I bowled twenty lines again today. Did not do too hot a job of it though. My first five came to an average of 130 and I improved on that during the second five with a 136 average. It was at this point that I threw caution to the winds and started experimenting with my delivery. I did not keep score [I was in no mood]. The last ten lines only produced a 117 average which made my days total a 132. Perhaps I learned a few things during that last ten lines but time will tell. I will try again on Friday. . .  ..Stopped in to see Bob again today, he mentioned that he may get released a day or two earlier than expected and took my phone number so he can call me for a ride home should it become necessary. I told him I would be ready anytime he wished. . . . My plan was to stop by Teigen's today but I was too hungry and tired so I just went home and fed the dog before sitting down with some salsa and chips. [Too much salt, I'm sure].  I purchased a new ten-draw lottery card today, I never win anything but I keep trying. Just like my bowling. Even a steer can try, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment