Thursday, November 7, 2013

THURSDAY

. . .  .I feel very unhappy with my bowling today, 122-155-106. When I got home I sat in the rocking chair and had a beer to drown my sorrows. I can not come up with an excuse of any kind, and that makes it even worse. My bad. Needless to say we lost badly. I was low scorer of the eight players on the two teams. . . . I stopped by to say howdy to Bob on the way home. I am happy to report that he is now traversing the halls of that establishment with a walker. While I was leaving I met his nurse in the hall and she said 'good timing, I am my way to give him some execise'. They are taking good care of him. When I arrived home I fed the dog, who is feeling a lot better, got myself some lunch and pig ed out in front of the TV. There was a lot of rain today, I suppose the river is coming up and getting too dirty for fishing tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment