Monday, November 11, 2013

MONDAY

. . . .  I spent more time on my slide show this morning. I now have all of the pictures in order and edited. Next time I get at it I will be preparing the audio section. My problem is that at four seconds each the pictures take up over 40 minutes. If I add audio I am sure that is going to stretch things out even more. Folks are not interested in watching home made slide shows that last that long. I suppose that will be something each one will have to decide for himself. . . . Doggy and I walked down to the river today. Had I known how clear the water was I would have gone fishing. But the walk offers more exercise so I reckon I did the right thing. I may try the fishing idea again on Wednesday. Tomorrow is Bowling practice again.

No comments:

Post a Comment