Friday, November 8, 2013

FRIDAY

. . . .  .There was little rain today and I noticed in the early afternoon that Doggy was acting like a puppy so I decided he might need to get out of the house for a while. He was even more happy when he saw me pick up the leash and start out the door. We walked down to the river and back; he seemed pleased to be out and about. The river is very high, my guess is that it is over the sitting area at the fishing hole so I don't feel bad about not going in that direction. It also a bit dirty so perhaps fishing can be considered a possibility early next week.. .  .I did spend some more time with my Thirteen Presidential Library's project. All of the pictures I am going to use are in order so now I can begin producing a slide show. It has been slow going because I only work on it when I am really in the mood. I think I spend more time on my chess moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment