Friday, March 14, 2014

FRIDAY

......................I had a nice walk South on the Malicon again today. The ocean was nice with a breeze to die for. There was a drunk with a beer in his hand trying to wrestle with a very large trash can but only made a lot of noise. Seemed to be enjoying himself. Some folks are so easily entertained these days. I had another nice lunch, cheese filled something with chicken, tasted good to me! Did a lot of reading, trying to finish up my books before leaving. I don't want to carry any home, they weigh too much and with the unused bowling ball I am overweight as it is. Not really true but you get the idea.
See anything wrong with this picture?
Or this one? That lady left that car parked right there, got out, locked the car and went shopping. I watched her, lots of fun around here!
One more picture of the Mazatlan Reservoir Dam, 25-30 miles from town.
The light was good so I had to take another picture of a Parade figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment