Monday, March 24, 2014

MONDAY

. . . . .Over the winter I decided my shaver was in need of replacement so while in Wal-Mart today I purchased a new one. I had discovered that it is recommended that the cutting surfaces be replaced ever 18 months. My old shaver was purchased in '04, it must be in pretty bad shape. When I arrived in Mazatlan I found that I had forgotten my watch so I bought another one while there. Today I took it by Billy's place and made him the proud owner. I also discovered he can not read a digital watch without his glasses and since he never wears glasses I doubt he will get any use out of the gift. The outside temperature at the moment is 69 degrees, ain't that a kick! I have yet to wash my car but since rain is due soon I will put it off for a while. A Restaurant I frequent in MZT does their best to please the Norte Americano's by flying their flag.


No comments:

Post a Comment