Monday, March 17, 2014

MONDAY

..................Natalia surprised me again this morning with another great Mexican breakfast. A friend had given her four very large oranges and she asked me to get the juicer out of the cupboard and make juice. I did but turns out those large oranges were really pink grapefruit. Very tasty though!
After breakfast I discovered that Natalia had the day off but she ended up being so busy running around that she would have been more rested had she gone to work......I walked close to five miles today, that is a record for the last month I'm sure. Tomorrow I will be catching up with my laundry and packing suitcases. The big bird is leaving at 1PM Wednesday and I suppose I will be on it but from the sounds of the weather reports around Kelso I may not be too happy when I land....Such  is life. These are photo's of the coast line South of where the Malicon ends. This is the view Natalia sees every day on her drive to and from work. The temperature was pushing 80 today.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment