Monday, March 3, 2014

MONDAY

.......I stopped in at the dentist at 10am and was out again forty five minutes later with my new replaced filling that had fallen out Saturday. The rest of the day was spent reading and eating lunch. I also broke down and had another 25 peso cup of ice cream. That is almost two dollars US for two scoops. Its a good thing there are a lot of tourists around here  because with minimum wage being 60 pesos a day not many folks can afford such luxuries like that. I took a few more pictures then headed home arriving about 3:30. I have been thinking about going out later when I hear the Parade making its return. Have not decided yet, most of my pictures were taken yesterday in the daylight.. . . . . .This first photo is one of the parents of the man who was showing us around the town.
 They are also 'critter ' collectors, birds and dogs mostly.
 

 This is a very large plant for its type, seems to be well cared for too.

These last two pictures should have been made into a Panorama to better show the wonderful view these folks have each day. Those mountains across the lake are inhabited by certain farmers who do not care so much for visitors.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment