Wednesday, March 5, 2014

TUESDAY EVE. NIGHTTIME PARADE!

After posting my blog Tuesday evening I wandered down to the Malicon. I had been hearing the parade getting closer and the noise finally reached a point when I knew things were about to happen.  It was dark when I left the house and I was happy to miss the commercial [beer] floats that went by a few minutes ahead of me. I walked about 100 yards North and found a spot that had many short people in front of me and started taking these pictures as the floats came by. I edited out many of them this afternoon because they were just no good. I used available light only because I was too far away for the flash to work and with limited available light the camera takes too long to focus, so many of the shots came out blurry. This is what the good pictures look like. You would not want to see the bad ones.











The above appears to be a group representing Japan.















 At this point they had been dancing for three hours. I don't know where they got the energy but they were a happy bunch!




















No comments:

Post a Comment