Saturday, March 1, 2014

SATURDAY

...................One of my new fillings fell out during lunch today, another trip to the dentist. Such is life.
The city is gearing up for the Carnaval weekend. The Malicon was still open today but I am sure that during this night it will be closed and all of the Corona Beer Booths will be installed and loaded. For lunch today I ordered a Marlin dish but it was so salty I did not eat any of the Marlin. The soup was good and the chips with hot sauce delicious; filled me up, so no complaints. Chewing on the chips is what forced the filling out. I was back at the house by 3:30. I began reading shortly after and woke up at 5:30. I guess that means I will be awake listening to the loud music and the fireworks all night. Lots of happy sounds in town!
Perhaps someone can tell me what kind of critter this is. It weighs 10-12 pounds and has a tail like a rat. His snout is long and thin like an anteaters. Certainly does not look friendly.
He appears to be young and has a very healthy looking coat. I would not wish to tangle with those claws!
A common crow, but a large one.
These guys look like they would be swift in flight. This farmer has quite a collection of local wildlife.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment