Wednesday, March 12, 2014

WEDNESDAY

..............Much like yesterday, great weather, lots of reading in the park, great meal at Macaws, can't be beat!   Walking home from Cerritos  I was not paying a lot  attention to where I was heading and took a wrong turn [by not turning when I should have] and ended up here at the Marina and Tennis Club.

 The second picture is about across the street and I would expect it to be a rather expensive address. These are condo's, I believe.
 Here we have a billboard advertising a new Hotel or perhaps Condo's, I'm not sure. The property is only about half developed and already has vacancies filled.
 This poor fence has seen better days, the cement used to hold it together is deteriorating miles per hour.
 I walked two hours this day and since I had no idea where I was  I caught the first bus that came along with CENTRO on it as a destination and happily paid my ten pesos to ride the rest of the way home. It was a good day and I did get some fun pictures. The bus dropped me off 20 feet from Natalia's front door.

No comments:

Post a Comment