Sunday, March 2, 2014

SUNDAY

...................I walked into Old Town today for lunch but that was after I finished my present book and returned to the house to get another one. I arrived back at the house after lunch in time to see [and hear] the Carnaval Parade preparing to roll. I dropped off my book at the house then walked the three blocks [short ones] to the Malicon to see the fun. I must have walked two miles taking pictures of the floats and the pretty girls waving from them. By 6:30 the parade still had not actually started moving but I was ready to come home since I had seen almost everything already. I am sure I will be able to hear parade noises for a couple more hours. But it is happy noise so I doubt it will bother me at all........
The first three pictures of the wild chickens that roam this part of Mexico. They are free to came and go as they please but they have a tendency to stick around because of the easy pickins' the farmer provides them. They are the same size as the domesticated kind but tend to stick close together.


Not a large turkey and does not look too young either, the man has several running around on the property.

A small deer he has caged up, I failed to ask what the bird was next to the deer.

1 comment:

  1. We saw it was quite warm in ML today. We had a cold rain today which makes both Colt and I feel even worse. These coughs we have are horrible, especially Colts. His cough isnt productive and his poor sinuses are swollen and making him have a frustrating time to breath.
    Tomorrow we will go to the Dr. Well at least Colt will. My medical ins hasnt come in the mail yet and Im not a very happy camper.

    ReplyDelete