Friday, February 4, 2011

Feb.

Feb.4 . . . . . It was noon before I finished making my chess moves on the Internet today. These guys are much stronger than I am and it is all I can do to maintain an even position against them. Eight times out of ten they win but once in a while one of them makes a mistake that makes all of my efforts worth while. Some days I am the bug and some days I am the windshield.. . . . . Rain is on the way but I don’t care, the car is in the garage and I am warm, healthy and happy. ChiChi is doing fine except he sticks close to the fireplace on days like this. I didn’t accomplish a lot today but I did get a bit of exercise in addition to feeding the fire place all day. The exercise consisted of not staying in the chair during the commercials while watching TV. We will see what Saturday brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment