Sunday, February 27, 2011

February

27th. . . .  . I shall not worry about bowling today; but if the weather permits Caren has already offered Barbara’s car for the duration of the T-Bird repair time. I also have access to Barb’s green pickup. I may drive up to the repair shop tomorrow and get the ball and go practice. It depends on the weather and my mood.
I attempted to call Eva/Pepik in Prague this morning but there was no answer….. Yesterday I watched Carlos 1 and 2 on TV. Today I will finish the series when I turn on Carlos 3. That movie does a good job of showing how much hatred there is in the Arab community for the US and all its friends. Too many of those leaders have the mindset of gangsters. Too many of them came to leadership positions using gangster methods. It is a French movie with subtitles, Hollywood could never make a movie like that, they would be telling the truth and they are not too crazy about advertising how the Arabs really feel. They wish to bury the facts, trying to 'get along' with that bunch of gangsters. There is no way we are ever going to 'get along' with radical Muslims.
Wow! Such a soapbox! I best shut up before they come to get me.
The above is part of an email I sent out earlier today, I decided to paste it here for others to enjoy or not.. . . .The snow was coming down this morning but the radar map showed it would not last too long. The flakes were tiny but there were a lot of them. By 4pm there was only a thin slush left on the driveway, The melting process is winning the war of winter that has been going on in Barbara’s front yard for the past few days.. . . . I wasted a good part of the day watching NASCAR on TV. Perhaps I should say I waisted a good share of the day. I have been trying hard to not eat so much, I’d like to lose about ten pounds, lots’a luck on that.. . . . .This evening I watched the last installment of Carlos, it turned out to be a good movie. They finally caught him but it was a long time coming. He was another of histories really bad people. The bad part is there are many more just like him out there, see something, say something.

No comments:

Post a Comment