Friday, February 11, 2011

February

11th. . . . . . . Had my chess games caught up by 8:15 this morning. The temperature outside was 36 and weather radar showed rain falling about 100 miles west of here. Infrared tells me I’m sitting in the middle of a very large storm of water vapor. Looks like it might rain. I have decided to not do anything about it……… Donna Bishop, Grandmother of my God child is having her 95th birthday today so I stopped by around noon to say hi. She certainly is doing well, she owns many rental houses in Kelso and still runs the business all by herself. She can not hear very well but she sure can take care of business. After leaving there I drove to a mattress store in Longview and let them talk me into ordering a standard wide mattress but with extra length. Now my fitted sheets that I am using will no longer work. Perhaps I will just buy regular queen size sheets and let that be good enough. The mattress and box springs will be delivered next Friday. I laid on the bed and found it to be fairly firm, it was comfortable. I'm sure it will outlast me but I hope not. The weather was cool and cloudy today but I was able to do my running around without suffering raindrops on my little pointed head……..I was home by 2:30 and had a snack before building a fire in the fireplace. This smaller print is caused when I copy and paste previous writings from my email account. I don’t do it too often but when I do this is the result. Sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment