Thursday, February 3, 2011

february

February 3. . . . . I promised to report my bowling results so here they are, 154-99-131. ‘Nuff said. I did stop by the market on the way home and still refused to buy ice-cream but I did pick up some cookies. The clean car was a pleasure to drive and I got it home before any rain drops got on it. I even took the time to stop by Caren’s place to drop off a piece of mail that came to this address by mistake. They were not home so I was unable to beg some dinner out of them. I got home in time to put away my groceries and watch O’Reilly. Again, O’Reilly was taking the day off so Laura Ingram was sitting in for him. She is OK, nicer looking than Bill but not as tough on the guests who try not to answer direct questions with direct answers. Did you ever notice how few politicians seldom answer questions and are seldom pressed about it? Those people are our employees, they should speak up when asked, I say. But then who am I? A peon taxpayer, that’s all.. . . . Watched commercials a bit later than usual and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment