Thursday, February 17, 2011

February

17th. . . . . Bowling was just great today, 160-140-147 for a 447 series. That gives me a 149 average for the day and one pin better than last Sunday. I really feel good about the way I seem to be improving. I took a conference break after bowling today, our team got together in the bar for a beer. That was fun, I felt comfortable with the group, having a good day bowling helps a lot in that department. I feel I really contributed to the success of the team. As a matter of fact when all of the players factor in their handicap I ended up being the top scorer of the two teams. I'm patting myself on the back.
    It was fun and I am going to try to remember what it took today and last week to do so well and try to continue with that program. Dave, my instructor, is still by my side and we discuss all of the balls I throw as the game proceeds. That is a great help, he keeps me on target.
    O'Reilly was his usual wonderful self tonight and since Thursday evening is the day 'Big Bang Theory' comes on I think I will stay up and watch that and perhaps have some popcorn and apple slices while enjoying the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment