Friday, February 18, 2011

February

18th. . . . I knew it!! I was moving my mattress and box springs out of the bedroom this morning in anticipation of my promised delivery of the new one I ordered last week. During the process I thought how funny not it would be if the dealer phoned and told me he could not deliver today. Well, about 9:30 he did just that. I had to put my bed back together for three more nights of use until delivery [hopefully] on Monday. Dirty rats! Not much else to report from Larsen Lane, which is a good thing. If that is the worse thing to happen I figure I’m in pretty good shape. . . . .I did start my income taxes today, with a bit of luck I will be able to get back some money I had sent earlier in the year in anticipation of having to pay. I got carried away and lost all track of time so I find myself posting my blog at 9pm. That is late for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment