Monday, February 14, 2011

February

. Happy Valentines Day. The day started with a little earthquake about 10:35, I think. The computer monitor jumped once and that was it. Perhaps others felt it. I left the house about 11:30 and drove into Longview to check with the people I hope to be renting an apartment from. They said nothing doing as yet but I should stay in touch. After leaving there I drove to Beaverton and met Terri in Borders. It has been weeks since we talked so we had a lot of catching up to do. When The Outback opened at 4pm we were right there ordering our steak and shrimp. We talked for another hour and a half before returning to Borders. I then spent forty-five minutes exploring the book shelves for something I could not live without but never found it. So for the first time in months I left Borders without adding to my stack of unread books. I now have 15 sitting by the bed. I’ll get to them. So many books, so little time.. . . . I got home just in time to turn on O’Reilly and as soon as that was over I got to the puter. I had chess games, email, and news headlines that needed my attention. I will answer Obama’s request for help in the morning after getting a good nights sleep. I don’t know why I bother, he seldom takes my advice. Oh well…….

No comments:

Post a Comment