Friday, February 25, 2011

February

25th. . . . Awoke to a beautiful clear morning. Not a cloud in the sky and about 5 inches of snow on everything. It was colder than the dickens, about 18 degrees and spring was no where to be seen. I opened the drapes on the south side of the house to let the sunshine in. I figured that would help cut the heating bill for a few hours. . . .  .R&R Motors called this morning to let me know they will have to keep the car long enough to go through about $2500.00 of my money. It seems the engine froze up from a coolant leak. That money would be a nice down payment on another Mediterranean Cruise or something similar. I am not going to buy another car because I could never buy another one as nice as that one for that amount of money. I do hate the financial set-back but …………..so it goes. . . .  . I did not bother to walk out to the mailbox today, the snow should be all gone by the time the mailman lady arrives tomorrow. I’ll go out then.

No comments:

Post a Comment