Tuesday, February 15, 2011

February

15th. . . . . This was a quiet day, with lots of rain and dark skies. I spent the entire day inside [I did get to the mailbox] in front of the fireplace watching the rain come down. . . . .I prepared myself a baked potato with broccoli and cheese  and ate that while watching O'Reilly. There were two good movies on AMC this evening and I started watching one of them but at the first commercial break I decided I was not interested so I channel hopped to AMC HD and found Shaw shank Redemption starting at 6PM. I decided to stay with that one. Do you know what AMC stands for? Always Multiple Commercials.  I tried my best to stay in the habit of walking during the commercial breaks but it was not easy….there were so many of them…..I checked my Pedometer before going to bed, it shows that I walked only 3.104 miles with my slippers on this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment