Monday, February 21, 2011

February

21st. . .  .The mattress people phoned and told me they would arrive about 3:30 this afternoon. I had started my chili and it was bubbling away by 10AM. I separated some things in the garage that I will be taking with me when I move and caught up my chess games while the chili was bubbling. The wood pile is gone and it won’t be long before that part of the garage will be cleaned up. Actually, the sweeping out has been accomplished but there is still a lot of work to be done in the other 80% of the garage. One day at a time.. . . . The new bed arrived at 3:30 as promised and I found that my form fitting sheets do fit. That was good news, I’d not like having to buy new ones. I had laundered all of the bedding this morning and it was ready to ‘install’ when the delivery was completed. The bed was all put together and ready for a nap by 4pm. However, I didn’t nap, it was too close to “O’Reilly Time” for me to take the chance of falling asleep and missing any part of his presentation. . . . .I also have to mention that I tried my new pot of chili, it is just fine but next time I will use red beans. I used pinto this time, the flavor is different. Next time I will use less tomato sauce too, the tomato flavor is a bit too much for the kind of chili I really like. One of these days I will hit just the right combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment