Saturday, February 19, 2011

February

19th. . . . I spent more time on my taxes today. In a way I wish I had to do them more often so I could remember how it is done. I hate having to read the instructions about things that I have done so many times before. On top of that I never did get a 1040 book of instructions in the mail so I have to dig up the answers to my questions on the puter. And print out my own forms. Is that true of everyone this year?
Tomorrow I will be finishing up my last bowl of chili so it is time to get to the market and buy some more ingredients and start again. This time I will be using real tomato sauce and not that other stuff I used last time. My Stew/Soup is also gone. Perhaps I’ll stop by the market on the way home from bowling tomorrow and get stocked up on all of that sort of stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment