Tuesday, February 8, 2011

February

8th. . . . .Easy morning, cool outside but no rain, in fact the sun was out for a little while, which reminds me of spring, and that is good. I have to know that good times are coming. Later in the day the temperature reached 55 or close to it…….. I left the house around 10:30 to meet the guys for lunch at Silver Star. One of the guys, George, who lives in South Kelso,  has a two bedroom apartment above his garage. It has no washer/dryer and I would have to park the car out in the elements. The price is right but I’m going to wait a couple more weeks to see about the one in Castle Rock. I think I like it better. It too, does not have covered parking but the washer/dryer is available to all tenants. After checking out George’s apartment I drove to the bowling alley and could not resist throwing four lines. I did not do any better than I did Sunday. At this rate I am going to be a 130 player for the rest of my bowling days. I know I can do better! I know it! Dang it! The rest of the day was spent enjoying the fireplace and commercials on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment