Friday, January 4, 2013

FRIDAY

. . . . .Two of yesterdays four deer returned this morning. I was eating breakfast and one of the deer walked up to the living room window and looked in to spy on me. She jumped away as I got out of the chair to get my camera. I was able to get a couple of not so good pics of the two of them as they glided across the grass and disappeared into the bushes. A couple of hours later I went outside to intercept Roy as he was delivering my mail. Naturally ChiChi followed and as we talked the dog ran over to the deer poop and started rolling in it. Yuk! As soon as he left the spot Roy’s dog, Lexie, started to do the same. We said goodbye and I herded my dog inside and Roy did his best to save his dog from such fate. I have been putting off bathing ChiChi but that all changed as soon as I got him inside. He made an attempt to hide but I had my leather gloves on and him by the collar before he could escape. I did get one bite on the left wrist but it was not too bad, never did bleed like so many times in the past. Crazy dog.. . . My plan for the day was to go for another walk down to the river but since the dog was wet and shivering after the bath I decided to spend thirty minutes on the stepper and call that my daily exercise. The dog is still hiding under the bed. He will forget all about it before long and come out looking for me. I will scratch behind his ears and all will be forgiven. He is pretty good. . .. for a dog. http://celford52.wordpress.com/ http://www.youtube.com/celford52 http://cliffordaelford.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment