Thursday, January 10, 2013

THURSDAY



If I did it correctly you will see above a picture of the sidewalk café where I enjoyed lunch today. I spent a quiet hour there reading Pearl Bucks, The Good Earth.  There is traffic on the narrow street but thankfully it is one way to the right. I am developing an interest in the classics and find this one to be very good, it is fiction but I am convinced this sort of thing happened in china many times throughout history, and not only in China. After lunch I wandered around and found some breakfast cereal for about 37 Pesos. On the way home I also purchased a Baseball cap [80 Pesos] with the local team’s logo on it. I thought the locals might appreciate that. This way I look more like a local than I do with the English driving hat I usually wear…..Natalia arrived home late tonight. She told me she knows where the Salmon is but she had to go help her mother after work. All is not lost, she is determined to rescue her smoked salmon! No pix..sorry.

2 comments:

  1. You seem to be getting on internet easier than last year. Is that right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not Really unless I am on after midnight, it seems to work better late at night. The router I am working from is across the street and cars going by play havoc with the connection.

    ReplyDelete