Wednesday, January 16, 2013

WEDNESDAY


………….Natalia and I had breakfast together before she left for work at 8:30. I poked around the kitchen a bit and read a while before leaving for my daily walk to wherever I decide to go each day. Today I decided to walk north on the wide ‘boardwalk’ between the ocean waves and the traffic of the city. I will attempt again to post a picture of it so with luck you will see it up there. The picture is looking South after I had walked North for about an hour. The  four lane street goes as far as the eye can see and beyond the curveture of the land to the right. It then proceeds to the Southern end of the penisula. I left the house at 9:45 without expecting I would ever get as far as the Gold Zone but that is where I was by noon. I stopped in at McDonalds for lunch and an hour of reading before I felt the urge to get moving again. I arrived back at the house at 3PM and decided to lie down and read. I woke up at 4:30 and had a couple of scoops of ice cream before sitting down at the puter to get caught up with my blog and email.

No comments:

Post a Comment