Thursday, January 24, 2013

THURSDAY



. . . . . . I was really surprised when I got up this morning and found a cupcake Birthday cake at my place at the table. It appears someone I know sent Natalia an email reminding her that my big day had arrived. I didn’t eat the cake until I got home this afternoon from my daily wanderings. I still had some ice cream in the freezer and planned to have cake alamode this afternoon. As it happened I ate way too much lunch and did not have room for the ice cream so that will wait for another day. This cupcake is not your ever day sort of cake, this is very hefty, filling and delicious. I am sure that tomorrow I will have to let my belt out a notch to make up for it!. . .  . I enjoyed myself today, wandering around the city and stopping at all the shaded park benches to read another chapter of my book. I allowed myself to get too hungry before eating anything so I ended up ordering too much and not leaving one drop of it on the plate. I do much better if I stay away from the tourist restaurants; they serve way too much food. I much prefer the little mom and pop spots. No need to explain the picture today, it speaks for itself! Thank you, Natalia!

No comments:

Post a Comment