Thursday, January 17, 2013

THURSDAY


……….Natalia fixed a nice breakfast for us this morning before leaving for work.  That was after she washed her car. That lady never stops! . . . . . .The wind has subsided to a great extent and the clouds were not as thick, so warmer weather prevailed this afternoon. I never got too far today, I was too lazy, I guess. I ended up at Macaws for lunch and spent almost two hours there reading and relaxing. I strolled toward the house stopping at a couple of shady spots to read and people watch. I also purchased another 20 peso ice cream on a stick. I noticed a different one in the fridge but I waited until next time to buy it. The one I had today and yesterday was good enough! I was home around 4:30 and worked on my email for over an hour, it would have gone a lot faster but the router I am tuned into is on a telephone hookup and with a week signal too it is slow as the dickens. Chris, at R&R Motors wrote me a nice email today explaining that he feels the transmission is now working fine. He did not have an easy time finding the problem but thinks he solved it. I am very excited about driving it again come spring. He is going to continue driving it off and on during the winter just to make sure it is a permanent repair……… I have found a strange way to post pictures on this blog but it works so I will attempt to post another one this evening. It’s a pictured I took from the ‘boardwalk’ a couple of days ago. A hammock hanging from two palm trees in a setting between two thatch covered restaurants right on the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment