Saturday, January 26, 2013

SATURDAY




.. . . . Natalia had invited friends for breakfast this morning. They are a couple she has known for several years from Canada. I remember meeting him last year and actually waved to him several days ago in the park. Natalia went all the way with a wonderful breakfast and I did what I could to help. They left about noon thirty and Natalia was out the door to check on her Mother by noon thirty-two. It was not long after that that I too left for my daily walk around town and bench warming. I may have walked 4 miles today and because I had too much breakfast I never did get anything to eat. Except my favorite ice cream on the way home. I also purchased a half gallon of milk to go with my cereal in the mornings, or like today cereal in the evening with my evening pills. Carnaval is coming to MZT on February 7th so the city is beginning the decorations for the big parade. The pictures I have today show some of the early productions including a live camel in a trailer being delivered for the parade.

No comments:

Post a Comment