Sunday, January 20, 2013

SUNDAY


.. . . . . Natalia fed me another great breakfast this morning, before leaving about 10:30 to take her Mother shopping. I left shortly after for a nice long walk North through the Gold Zone and beyond. I stopped for lunch about 1:30 and read for almost an hour before continuing on toward the Marina where all of the rich people park their boats. I made no effort to walk home; I sat on a bus bench for about ten minutes waiting for a Cento bus to come along. The bus ride was twenty minutes and I had him drop me off at the same convenience store I was at yesterday when I bought my favorite Popsicle for only 18 pesos. I chose the same goodie today but I was charged 20 pesos. So much for finding a good deal! I was back at the house by 4pm and Natalia arrived shortly after. I was pretty much pooped and laid down to read. I thought I would fall asleep but never did. The picture today is of my room. The router I am taking advantage of is through that far window and across the street. This computer location is one of the hot spots where I get a fair signal. Since I have taken this picture I have removed the TV that is sitting the shelf to the left and placed my puter in its place. The signal there is fine as long as I don’t attempt to use it during the day when so much traffic is going by. The pipe coming out of the floor to the right of the puter is something that the city put in for their own needs, Natalia told me last year what it was all about but I don’t recall. It looks like a small gas line to me.

 

1 comment: